Postgraduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation (PGDME) aims to provide specialized studies for working professionals and students seeking to gain knowledge and skills in monitoring and evaluation
What will you gain from this programme?
At the end Participants will be able to:
- Sharpen skills on monitoring and evaluation principles and techniques
- Design monitoring and evaluation systems
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans that are based on MIS and database software
- Develop Strategies and Framework of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Operationalize developed monitoring and evaluation systems
Mode of delivery
This Programme is a full-time programme using blended learning techniques, the workshops will be done every 5 weeks for 3 days maximum. It is the most flexible programme in Tanzania.