Business environments changes rapidly, requiring more practical and action oriented knowledge, skills and talent than ever before. Companies seeks employees who have wide range of knowledge about business aspects. Individuals who comprehend and apply integrated, strategic thinking to create value enhancing solutions are highly needed! To meet this demand, we have creatively designed the International Action Learning MINI-MBA (IALMBA) to improve your business knowledge, change your career focus, and broaden your business skills through an intensive executive programme certificate. The Mini MBA focuses on the key topics and management disciplines of the MBA curriculums to enable you improve your competences.
Mini-MBA Key Benefits
During this program, participants will:
- Strengthen overall business acumen and gain a better understanding of the key functional areas of business;
- Develop the skills needed to think strategically and cross-functionally;
- A comprehensive understanding of the key concepts in business and strategic decision making;
- A solid framework for making better business decisions about issues affecting your company and your career;
- An increased ability to think beyond your functional area and understand the operation of your business as a whole;
- An enhanced ability to think critically and act strategically;
- An increased confidence in your ability to be a part of the strategic team in your organization.
Who should attend?
International Action Learning MINI-MBA (IALMBA) is designed for and targeted at both new and experiences managers and consultants who wish to improve their general business acumen, leadership skills, and career potential, for examples:
- CEOs, Directors, Senior Managers and Consultants moving towards the highest level of management
- Functional managers, marketing managers, financial managers, production managers, IT managers, development managers, sales managers, client managers, office managers, etc.
- Department Managers
- Middle Management
- Key employees in corporate functions
- Project Managers
- Leadership and Management consultants
The total price is 2,000,000/= (Local Tanzanians) and $2000 (Non-Tanzanians). Payable directly in the Tanzania Business School Bank Account.
Awarded to participants who fulfill the program’s attendance requirements.
Further Masters Studies
All candidates completing this course will be eligible to join MBA and any other masters from our partner institutions.
- 3 Weeks (Full Time)
- 3 Months (Part-time-Evening)
Mode of Study & Venues
- 3 Weeks (Full time) – Held at our Head office in Morogoro
- 3 Months - Evening Program (starting from 5.00pm to 8.00pm), 3 times per week, Venue will be in Morogoro, Arusha, Dar, Zanzibar and Mwanza
- Module #1. Strategic Analysis and Management
- Module #2. Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Module #3. Marketing, Sales and Customer service Management
- Module #4. Business Operations Management
- Module #5. Strategic Human Resources Management
- Module #6. Accounting and Financial Management
- Module #7. Social Media and Information management
- Module #8. Project Management
How to apply
To apply call 0757 000002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request any application form.